Future Roof® Slate Roofing, manufactured to closely match the random contours or layers of natural slate, providing a dramatic elegant slate appearance, at an affordable price.
Future Roof® Steel Shingles combine the appeal of classic cedar shingles with the warmth, strength and durability of the best coating available, Durapon 70 / Hylar 5000 to produce a roofing product which replicates the rich, deep-hewn texture of wood. For those who appreciate a classic, refined appearance, these shingles provide outstanding performance and value. Re-roof again for the last time, with our lifetime warranted Future Roof® Steel Shingles.
- Available in an assortment of beautiful colors
- Lifetime, non-prorated, transferable warranty
- Lightweight in comparison to traditional roofing materials
- Will not rot, split, curl or break. Fire resistant for added protection
- Four-way locking system guards against high winds up to 110 mph
Future Roof® Shake will not crack, split, burn, curl or blow off. The shake’s unique installation conceals and protects unsightly fasteners.The appearance of heavy shake adds a rustic style to your home as well as safety for your family.
Future Roof® Shake is backed by a limited lifetime, non-prorated, transferable warranty.
Future Roof® Spanish Tile is an attractive tile profile resembling traditional clay roofing tiles and is available in a variety of colors. This roofing material offers the same aesthetic benefits as Future Roof’s Mediterranean Tile, but its through-fastening system allows for faster and easier installation.
Like Mediterranean Tile, Spanish Tile combines the classic and elegant clay tile appearance with low maintenance and lightweight G-90 steel.
- Continuous airflow beneath this roofing system augments the cooling effect of these naturally reflective metal roofing materials and reduces freeze thaw cycling.
- The through-fastening system of Spanish Tile allows for simpler, quicker and less costly installation
- The heavily galvanized, color-coordinated, DT2000, self-tapping screws are up to four times more corrosion-resistant than industry standards
- More structurally sound than other materials
- Excellent wind, hail and earthquake-damage resistance
- Rinses clean naturally during rainfall
- Virtually maintenance free.
Future Roof® Mediterranean Tile shares the same color choices as Spanish Tile, but offers the only concealed fastening system available in a steel tile. By interlocking from side to side, this exclusive design conceals fasteners from all weather conditions, protecting them from damage and disintegration.
This elegant profile makes the beauty and tradition of clay roofing tiles feasible, with none of the disadvantages associated with such a heavy and expensive roofing material.
- Design allows for continuous airflow beneath the roofing system, reducing freeze thaw cycles and enhancing the cooling effect of the naturally reflective metal material.
- Has the only concealed fastening system available in a steel tile profile on the market today.
- Extremely strong despite its light weight.
- Allows dirt, leaves and debris to wash away naturally during rainfall.
- Virtually maintenance free.